Social media is the fastest way to communicate with your customers and clients.
- Hear directly from your customers what they like and dislike.
- Gain insight into your customer and client experience.
- Obtain customer reviews for your website.
- Improve customer relations and service
The ability to promote sales, offer daily or weekly specials, fan page discounts, coupons and contests as quickly as you decide to offer them.
Your customers and clients are using social media sites daily – mingling there with your potential customers and their social media contacts!
- total time spent on internet up 21% in 2012
- mobile web usage went up 82% between July 2011 & July 2012 nationwide.
- in the US, 20% of all computer time and 30% of mobile time is spent on social networking sites
- people aged 25-34 are more likely to use social media in the office – over half saying they do.
- 3 in 4 Americans have used social media in the bathroom.
- 76% of people felt positive after participating in social networking – key word used were “connected” and “informed.”
- 41% of tablet owners and 38% of smartphone owners use their device while watching television – the majority of time on social netwworking sites.
- 17% say they feel more connected to brands seen on social networking sites.
- 26% say they are more likely to pay attention to an ad that has been posted by their acquaintances.
Statistics are from the annual (2012) Social Media Report prepared by Nielson and NM Incite.
Mindlit Media can integrate your social media into your website – reach your facebook page members and update your website simultaneously.